How to register
To register for classes, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 204-725-2009 and leave a message.
COKC Ordinary Members: $50.00 (includes GST) per six-week session
COKC Associate Members and Non-members: $70.00 (includes GST) per six-week session
Unvaccinated dogs are at greater risk to contract and spread disease. To keep your dogs and the dogs of your fellow class members as safe as possible, please follow your veterinarian’s recommendations with regard to a comprehensive vaccination program. Class participants will be required to show proof of vaccination or acceptable alternative (e.g. letter from veterinarian, titre results, etc.).
- Maximum class size is 8 (instructor to handler ratio of 1 to 4)
- Minimum class size is 4 (class will be cancelled if minimum enrolment is not met)
- Puppy is for puppies 8 to 16 weeks when they start classes
- Manners 1 is for dogs over 16 weeks when they start classes
- Prerequisite for Manners 2 is Manners 1
- Prerequisite for Rally and Rally 1 is Manners 2
- Prerequisite for Rally 2 is Rally 1
- Prerequisite for Rally Working Group and Rally Versatility is Rally 2
- Prerequisite for Building Blocks for Competitive Obedience and BB for CO Block 1 is Manners 2
- Prerequisite for Building Blocks for Competitive Obedience Block 2 is BB for CO Block 1
- Prerequisite for Advanced Building Blocks for Competitive Obedience Block is BB for CO 2 and the ability of dogs to work safely off leash in close proximity to other dogs and handlers, including off leash heeling
Note: COKC reserves the right to remove dogs from our classes if they exhibit aggression, extreme reactivity, or excessive barking. All of these issues interfere with group classes and prevent others from learning. COKC will offer referrals to other dog professionals to assist owners in dealing with dogs with extreme issues.