How to register
To register for classes, please contact us by email at email@example.com or by phone at 204-725-2009 and leave a message. Note that email is preferred. Emails are checked more often than phone messages.
COKC Ordinary Members: $60.00 (includes GST) per six-week session
COKC Associate Members and Non-members: $80.00 (includes GST) per six-week session
Unvaccinated dogs are at greater risk to contract and spread disease. To keep your dogs and the dogs of your fellow class members as safe as possible, please follow your veterinarian’s recommendations with regard to a comprehensive vaccination program. Class participants will be required to show proof of vaccination or acceptable alternative (e.g. letter from veterinarian, titre results, etc.).
Please note, that due to COVID-19 restrictions, only 1 handler per dog will be allowed in a class.
- Maximum class size is 8 (instructor to handler ratio of 1 to 4)
- Maximum class size for Rally classes is 6
- Minimum class size is 4 (class will be cancelled if minimum enrolment is not met)
- Puppy is for puppies 8 to 16 weeks when they start classes
- Manners 1 is for dogs over 16 weeks when they start classes
- Prerequisite for Manners 2 is Manners 1
- Prerequisite for Rally 1 is Manners 2
- Prerequisite for Rally 2 is Rally 1
- Prerequisite for Rally Practice is Rally 2
Note: COKC reserves the right to remove dogs from our classes if they exhibit aggression, extreme reactivity, or excessive barking. All of these issues interfere with group classes and prevent others from learning. COKC will offer referrals to other dog professionals to assist owners in dealing with dogs with extreme issues.